[D106] Camilla [D106] Camilla

Don't listen to this shit about you ruining the song with singing.

You did a really good job here and I really like it! And while I didn't expect it anyway it was pretty special to hear crying soul at the melody part, but you made it fit very well!

Only thing I would change is the sound of the melody and a little clearer bass(sound).

B0UNC3 - Crying soul B0UNC3 - Crying soul

Great song

I love this song and a lot of the remix of it! The melody is more than perfect! It is really the exact melody which is epic! :P I am really in love with this song!

But did you really made this melody out of your head? :P Because it really sounds similiar to 'United Beats - Por Que No'. The melody is almost the same, but the rythm is different.

But beside of that, this song Crying Soul is amazing&epic!!

He's a pirate: PotC He's a pirate: PotC

great

This is amazing! this could be played in the real movie of PotC. I really like the way you made it. I really appriciate it there is music like this! Great!

{Rose} Remastered {Rose} Remastered

Amazing!@!!!

How are you doing this?! I can never get melodies, strings and orchestal parts like you put in this.. You're amazing! I demand you to be in top charts with music. :P

{Blaze} {Blaze}

GREAT!!!

Your a music hero! I love it! Great song beside of Losing touch. I really love the style of music you do use. Fast and very great to listen to! I would give you more than just 10 of 10 rating! I would give this 1000/10. xD Your million times better as me with music. :P

{dj-N} Nexus Song [RmX] {dj-N} Nexus Song [RmX]

Great!

Man, you should finish this! It's great! Right choice of melody and sounds, at the bass also. :) Great job!
This song is officially called: 'Por Que No'. Just search at Youtube and you find it. :)

{dj-N} GC - 2605 Days {dj-N} GC - 2605 Days

Amazing! Perfect! Nice!

A perfect remix of this song. I like you renamed it to days hehe... :P You are a hero to me with music! I enjoy almost every song of you!
Keep it up!

// Xiner

.X. Dota (Remix) .X. Dota (Remix)

very nice :)

This dota is really nice too! :) Nice synths you used and very nice piano sound which really does go with the incoming melody. I prefer the other dota (remastered) :)
10/10 5/5

.X. DOTA (-Remastered-) .X. DOTA (-Remastered-)

great

Very nice remix of Dota!! =) The bass is really great! I've been trying alot of times to ge that bass in FL Studio :P, never did it really.. The second melody, so not the part which is the melody like basshunters singing. The Second melody (the last one) I love the sound you used! Great job man!
10/10 - 5/5

.X. Camilla (REMIX) .X. Camilla (REMIX)

very nice

Very nice piece of work!! I like how you did the melody at start!! :) Keep on this work. :D